Cynthia Wang is currently pursuing an undergraduate at Lasalle College of the Arts and will graduate in April 2020. Born in Xu Zhou China, she lived in Singapore since she was one, where she pursued her passion for Art since the age of 6. She has since been learning various painting styles, trying her hand at new mediums and challenging her limits by taking on A level Art before deciding to pursue a Fine Arts Degree at Lasalle.
OTHER ART RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Depicting A Generation at Zion Fine Arts (2019)
- Kampong Glam Art Project to revamp the walls of shophouses at Muscat St (2019)
- Art-teaching workshops in collaboration with Artisan Han’s (May/June 2019)
- Work-in-progress show at Alliance Francaise (2019)
- One Night Only Exhibition, 2018